Gaining flexibility in an unpredictable business environment saturated in complexity combines increasing awareness with participatory processes and skills. All workshops can be delivered online or in person (when travel is possible).
Interactive Workshop 1: Advanced Decision Making 5.0 for Complexity
Seventy to ninety percent of startups fail. Chances are well-established companies won’t make it past their eighteenth birthday. Implementing new governance models plus complexity is stressing decision-makers no matter how much experience you have. To add to that, Agile and lean change implementation demands closing the gap between traditional management and today’s need to fully engage talent.
“Executives say that growth strategy is being undermined by day-to-day decisions inside companies and that too many companies lack a coherent vision of the future.” – Innosight
Snapping out of the familiar decision-making ruts to greet uncertainty head-on requires higher self and organizational awareness.
- Gain clarity on how you personally and collectively unconsciously make decisions.
- Use the overwhelming amount of data to balance with your entrepreneurial intuition.
- Use contextual awareness to adapt your process to fit, for more durable decisions.
Book an initial conversation with Dawna: https://calendly.com/dawnajones/30min
Interactive Workshop 2: Releasing Decision-Making Habits Blocking Growth
Disrupt your decision making; bump out of the ruts.
The business environment is complex yet decision-making habits haven’t adapted. Bring your frustrations with how decision are made in your team, or your company to a Decision Play Day workshop to interactively:
- See what’s working against decision-making.
- Open up a new set of inner skills usable immediately.
- Apply focus as an adjustable lens to control the results you aim for in your decision making.
Convert frustration into awareness by learning a simple set of principles you can apply to your decision making process to keep you out of a rut and in the game.
Schedule a conversation for a .5 or full day workshop. Book a discovery conversation here (pacific time): https://calendly.com/dawnajones/30min
Decision-making Interactive Workshop 3: Using Your Secret Superpower Intelligence-Sensing and Shifting – to work with volatility and ambiguity.
The highest-performing and most agile companies in the world work with uncertainty to develop creative solutions to emergent issues. In the context of high-speed complex change, an overabundance of data is not always in the form you need. And how do you blend it with your gut instinct?
Getting to know your personal blueprint for seeing and sensing the best decision in the context of complexity starts with greater self-awareness and self-knowledge. Otherwise focus is too narrow, options either too many or too few and important signals in the working environment go unnoticed.
Today, uncertainty and unpredictability are the new norms. With complexity, most of the information you need is outside of your immediate view. And since the days of engineering controllable outcomes are over you need more tools to see subtle influences.
In this workshop:
- Identify intuitive strengths that blend social data with factual resluting in sense-making insights. Apply listening and sensing to detect what isn’t in clear view while increasing your ability to work in complex conditions.
- See how toggling focus or defocus in decision-making can intentionally stimulate innovation and spot opportunities.
- Observe the conditions in your workplace that steer decisions away from growth. Identify decision-making patterns companies so you can change the pattern.
- Learn why making mistakes builds decision-making strength. You’ll also learn why setting an environment for making mistakes is key for leadership and business growth.
- Install checkpoints to mitigate the risk of error caused by complacency. Use a diversity of perspective to make better decisions.